Professional Engineers are at the heart of a broad spectrum of UK and international industrial sectors. They design and specify products ranging from medical devices to high speed trains, and work extensively in a large range of differing industrial sectors.
Our STEM- based Engineering course has a focus on boosting your child’s level and understanding in Mathematics, Science and Engineering.
We look at how modern Engineering have had an impact on modern day life at home, work, and in society.
This course will open your child’s horizons, and develop many new skills which include:
- A logical and systematic approach to problem solving such as mapping out problems.
- Drawing up conclusions.
- Skills in Engineering software such as CAD.
- Practical, mathematics, Scientific and logical skills- looking into the use of Maths and Science in modern day engineering with a deeper understand in both subjects.
- Knowledge and awareness of how things work around you.
- Scientific reports.
- And many more…
Practical Engineering skills to be developed:
- Introduction to CAD, Fusion 360.
- Materials and their properties.
- Predicting performance using Maths.
Why choose us
- Caring for each student’s learning is our No. 1 priority.
- We have highly-skilled, multi-qualified tutors.
- You will get comprehensive assessments and mock exams.
- You will get unique, bespoke tutoring programmes with integrated STEM techniques.
- We provide homework to aid studies.
- We never rush; we believe in an in-depth knowledge delivery.
- We believe in filling learning gaps.
- Parents are never asked to mark work in their free time.
- Students get no less than the full 60 minutes.
- We believe in old school back to the whiteboard education with fully taught sessions.
- We provide writing books and more at no extra cost.
- We believe in making every educational contact count.
- We believe in care, compassion, empathy, well-being, and perseverance.
- We believe in a people-focussed persona.
- We believe in a safe and comfortable student journey.
- We believe in a jargon-free learning experience.
- Our sessions can be availed in a group study, 1:1 (personalized private tuition), face-to-face, and online formats
- We believe we exist for our community, improving people’s lives.
We believe that at our core, all of our students will be in line to advancing their socioeconomic status.