We offer GCSE Triple Science &
GCSE Combined Science
We do Triple Science and Combined Science separately. Both courses go through Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Our GCSE Combined Science Exam preparation course is a fully accomplished programme in line with the National Curriculum. All aspects of triple or combined science are covered in this course. Animations and presentations support key topics in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at all levels. Our approach is adaptive and responsive to students’ particular needs in each topic, and we strive to create enjoyment in the learning.
- Motion and Forces
- Energy and Work
- Waves and the Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Particle model and Forces and Matter
- Cells and control
- Genetics and Natural selection
- Plant structures
- Animal coordination and transport
- Health and disease
- Development of medicines
- Eco systems and material cycles
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Types of bonding
- Acids and alkalis
- Moles and chemical calculations
- Obtaining and using metals
- Rates of reaction
- Fuels and organic chemistry
Why choose us
- Caring for each student’s learning is our No. 1 priority.
- We have highly-skilled, multi-qualified tutors.
- You will get comprehensive assessments and mock exams.
- You will get unique, bespoke tutoring programmes with integrated STEM techniques.
- We provide homework to aid studies.
- We never rush; we believe in an in-depth knowledge delivery.
- We believe in filling learning gaps.
- Parents are never asked to mark work in their free time.
- Students get no less than the full 60 minutes.
- We believe in old school back to the whiteboard education with fully taught sessions.
- We provide writing books and more at no extra cost.
- We believe in making every educational contact count.
- We believe in care, compassion, empathy, well-being, and perseverance.
- We believe in a people-focussed persona.
- We believe in a safe and comfortable student journey.
- We believe in a jargon-free learning experience.
- Our sessions can be availed in a group study, 1:1 (personalized private tuition), face-to-face, and online formats
- We believe we exist for our community, improving people’s lives.
We believe that at our core, all of our students will be in line to advancing their socioeconomic status.