Our GCSE preparation program is best suited for KS4 students
For year 10s and 11s.
Acing GCSE English is crucial to getting accepted by top universities locally and internationally. Our highly trained English specialists are wholly equipped to teach targeted language and literature programs updated by established educational bodies. This program prepares students for the final grade through a step-by-step approach.
As GCSE mathematics gains in difficulty level, students must grapple with the ongoing changes in the specification for this subject. Be it foundation level or advanced, our tutors are fully caught up on the latest requirements to surpass testing challenges facing students today. Verily, we have devised a specialized program that covers all core touchpoints of GCSE Maths to raise the chances of exam success by a large margin.
Why choose us
- Caring for each student’s learning is our No. 1 priority.
- We have highly-skilled, multi-qualified tutors.
- You will get comprehensive assessments and mock exams.
- You will get unique, bespoke tutoring programmes with integrated STEM techniques.
- We provide homework to aid studies.
- We never rush; we believe in an in-depth knowledge delivery.
- We believe in filling learning gaps.
- Parents are never asked to mark work in their free time.
- Students get no less than the full 60 minutes.
- We believe in old school back to the whiteboard education with fully taught sessions.
- We provide writing books and more at no extra cost.
- We believe in making every educational contact count.
- We believe in care, compassion, empathy, well-being, and perseverance.
- We believe in a people-focussed persona.
- We believe in a safe and comfortable student journey.
- We believe in a jargon-free learning experience.
- Our sessions can be availed in a group study, 1:1 (personalized private tuition), face-to-face, and online formats
- We believe we exist for our community, improving people’s lives.
We believe that at our core, all of our students will be in line to advancing their socioeconomic status.