Modern Foreign Languages
Do you struggle with MFL? Do you need extra help preparing for those important MFL exams? By booking a session with our specialist teachers, you can gain effective feedback on your level in all skill areas. Whether you’re looking to improve listening, writing, reading or speaking performance, we are here to meet your needs. Our teachers currently offer French and Spanish, but feel free to enquire about other languages.
- MFL Exam preparation
We currently cover:
- French- From Y7-13 (Secondary and A-level)
- Spanish- Foundation to Y9 (up to the end of KS3)
- German- Coming soon Y7-13 (Secondary and A-level)
MFL sessions on weekday evenings from 6.30pm onwards.
Online availability, enquire for times.
Why choose us
- Caring for each student’s learning is our No. 1 priority.
- We have highly-skilled, multi-qualified tutors.
- You will get comprehensive assessments and mock exams.
- You will get unique, bespoke tutoring programmes with integrated STEM techniques.
- We provide homework to aid studies.
- We never rush; we believe in an in-depth knowledge delivery.
- We believe in filling learning gaps.
- Parents are never asked to mark work in their free time.
- Students get no less than the full 60 minutes.
- We believe in old school back to the whiteboard education with fully taught sessions.
- We provide writing books and more at no extra cost.
- We believe in making every educational contact count.
- We believe in care, compassion, empathy, well-being, and perseverance.
- We believe in a people-focussed persona.
- We believe in a safe and comfortable student journey.
- We believe in a jargon-free learning experience.
- Our sessions can be availed in a group study, 1:1 (personalized private tuition), face-to-face, and online formats
- We believe we exist for our community, improving people’s lives.
We believe that at our core, all of our students will be in line to advancing their socioeconomic status.