Getting into your dream secondary school is a massive milestone. Top institutes prefer pupils with SATs scores in a higher percentile and achieving this takes effort. Skills Tuition Centre polishes your testing capabilities by preparing you across all core learning touchpoints. These include grammar, numerical reasoning, punctuation, spelling, reading and arithmetic.
Through a tactful combination of study techniques, exam tips, and practice paper sessions, our tutors will show you how to manage time, answer correctly, and ultimately, achieve great scores. This is topped by an immersive ‘Transition to Secondary School’ course for students who have given the year 6 SATs. In that, we prepare you for an advanced learning environment, so you’re better equipped for the Year 7 curriculum (English and Maths).
Why choose us
- Caring for each student’s learning is our No. 1 priority.
- We have highly-skilled, multi-qualified tutors.
- You will get comprehensive assessments and mock exams.
- You will get unique, bespoke tutoring programmes with integrated STEM techniques.
- We provide homework to aid studies.
- We never rush; we believe in an in-depth knowledge delivery.
- We believe in filling learning gaps.
- Parents are never asked to mark work in their free time.
- Students get no less than the full 60 minutes.
- We believe in old school back to the whiteboard education with fully taught sessions.
- We provide writing books and more at no extra cost.
- We believe in making every educational contact count.
- We believe in care, compassion, empathy, well-being, and perseverance.
- We believe in a people-focussed persona.
- We believe in a safe and comfortable student journey.
- We believe in a jargon-free learning experience.
- Our sessions can be availed in a group study, 1:1 (personalized private tuition), face-to-face, and online formats
- We believe we exist for our community, improving people’s lives.
We believe that at our core, all of our students will be in line to advancing their socioeconomic status.